We are growing and changing our name! To better reflect our growth, we are changing our name to IVFMD as of October 1st, 2012. Rest assured, we are the same team that has brought world-class fertility care at great affordability to the DFW area since 1998. Over the years, our center has helped thousands of patients realize their dream of becoming parents while earning a reputation for excellent and thoughtful medical care. We hope that the new name, IVFMD, will be easier to say and remember than Advanced Reproductive Care Center. Our website is being redesigned and updated to reflect the name change.
We are also excited to announce the opening of a NEW, fully equipped IVF center in South Arlington, as has been requested by many of our patients. The new state-of-the-art location will bring to Arlington, Mansfield and the surrounding areas the same technologies available at our Irving center. The Arlington center should be ready to occupy before the end of summer.
Established in 1997, IVFMD is one of the few IVF centers in North Texas that can claim more than 15 years of experience. Our record is proven: we have helped thousands of patients build families while earning a reputation for excellent and thoughtful care. Our aspiration from day one has been to combine quality and affordability, and over the years we have become one of the most cost-effective IVF centers in the nation. We hope that you will find useful information here and wish you much success in your journey toward parenthood.
- To provide the highest standard of care in the field of infertility and reproductive endocrinology.
- To make treatment as affordable as possible.
- To improve results through innovative treatment approaches.
- To promote a compassionate and caring environment for patients and their families.
Our Unique Advantages
- Our high pregnancy rates put us among the top IVF clinics in Texas.
- We specialize in treating poor responders, using our own flexible and specially designed protocols.
- Our patients avoid weeks of painful progesterone injection during IVF treatment.
- Our patients see their physicians at every visit.
- We are the only clinic in North Texas working with WINFertility to lower the cost of treatment.
- We have become one of the most cost-effective IVF programs in the US.